PCF Giving to Humanity Members Take Pride in Pinellas
Your Membership Gift in Action
Your donations have helped worthy charitable agencies better serve our community.
Thanks to you …
- The Community Dental Clinic expanded its availability to provide urgent dental care to community members with the purchase of a new dental chair
- Girls Inc. of Pinellas purchased equipment to offer virtual after-school programming in response to needs arising from the pandemic, a benefit that will continue post-pandemic.
- The Museum of Fine Arts St. Petersburg installed touchless sinks for public restrooms to minimize the spread of germs and built-in wireless access points in its galleries for hearing-assisted devices.
An Option for Every Budget
- The Humanitarian: Life Member ($10,000 spanning any length of time)
- Premier Benefactor ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Benefactor Member ($1,000 – $4,999)
- Caring Patron ($100 to $999)
- Helping Member ($25 to $99)
Gifts of any size are valued and can make a lasting impact when leveraged through the power of pooled investing.
A Special Note to Valued Donors
Please consult your tax advisor to confirm the tax benefits of your donation.
Pinellas Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. A copy of the official registration and financial information for Pinellas Community Foundation (CH3646) may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state 800-435-7352 or visiting www.FreshFromFlorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Thank you for your support!