- 9/6/20 to 9/12/20 – Weekly Report
- 9/13/20 to 9/19/20 – Weekly Report
- 9/20/20 to 9/26/20 – Weekly Report
- 9/27/20 to 10/3/20 – September Monthly Report
- 10/4/20 to 10/10/20 – Weekly Report
- 10/11/20 to 10/17/20 – Weekly Report
- 10/18/20 to 10/24/20 – Weekly Report
- 10/25/20 to 10/31/20 – October Monthly Report
- 11/1/20 to 11/7/20 – Weekly Report
- 11/8/20 to 11/14/20 – Weekly Report
- 11/15/20 to 11/21/20 – Weekly Report
- 11/22/20 to 11/28/20 – Weekly Report
- 11/29/20 to 12/5/20 – November Monthly Report
- 12/6/20 to 12/12/20 – Weekly Report
- 12/13/20 to 12/19/20 – Weekly Report
- 12/20/20 to 12/26/20 – Weekly Report
- 12/27/20 to 12/30/20 – December Monthly Report
St. Petersburg Free Clinic
Barbara Morrison-Rodriguez, Ph.D., is president and CEO of BMR Consulting LLC, which she established in 2001. She will oversee evaluation, outcome achievement, and reporting for the Pinellas CARES Nonprofit Partnership Fund.
Dr. Morrison-Rodriguez is a consultant for program evaluation, results-based accountability, strategic planning, and nonprofit board development. In this capacity, she has conducted program evaluations, provided program evaluation training, and been engaged in other capacities building technical assistance for more than 800 nonprofit organizations in her 20 years as a consultant. Her clients are primarily nonprofit organizations and grantee organizations of foundations in the Southeastern United States, as well as Federal agencies such as the Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA), the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Office of Minority Health (OMH).
She earned her master’s and doctorate degrees in social welfare research from the Columbia School of Social Work in New York City and her bachelor’s degree in sociology from Douglass Residential College at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J.
Dr. Barbara Morrison-Rodriguez